Training for Working with LGBTQ+ young people
This training course will:
- provide basic information on working with LGBTQ+ young people,
- give you a level of awareness that we encourage you to share with others,
- provide lots of links for further information
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Creating an inclusive environment
- Being an authentic ally
- Supporting trans young people
- Making a referral
- Approaches to mental health for LGBTQ+ young people
- Why safeguarding is vital
- Types of conversion practices
and other opportunities to extend your learning!
On completion you will be awarded a certificate to download and keep.