Your Voice Counts
We have several ways you can feed back on how you think we have done. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01484 469 691 or 01422 341 764
- Send a text to any member of staff, mobile numbers available on the contact page
- Complete a comment card, widely available at any of our offices
- Complete and return one of our 'thumbs up/thumbs down' forms which are available from any member of staff
- Take part in evaluations of events and activities
- Use our Complaints and Compliments procedure (see here)
- Email the Chairperson of the Charity if you feel you cannot do any of the above at email@example.com .
We look forward to hearing how we are doing and how we can make the service work better for you.
Please note: Any personal information you provide will not be shared, will be stored securely and destroyed after 4-months. If you text us we will not link your mobile number with our databases to ensue your privacy. You can see our Data Protection Policy here.