Get in touch:

Kirklees: 01484 469691

Calderdale: 01422 341764

What to do if you are worried about a child or young person

If you think you or a child or young person in Kirklees is being abused or mistreated or you have concerns about a child’s well-being you should call and speak to someone at one of the following numbers:

Call 999 if the child is at immediate risk, or call the police on 101 if you think a crime has been committed.

Duty & Advice team                                      01484 456848

Kirklees Emergency Duty Service                 01484 414933 (outside office hours)

NSPCC Helpline:                                           0808 800 5000

NSPCC email:                                      

NSPCC text:                                                  88858 (free service)