The Complementary Therapy service at The Brunswick Centre is a fantastic resource available to registered HIV Support service users. We offer a wide range of workshops, yoga classes and one-to-one therapy sessions (aromatherapy, remedial massage and shiatsu).
We can help you manage a wide range of symptoms associated with HIV, working alongside your existing medical treatment programme. Some of the ways we can help include:
- Relaxation and stress management
- Improving digestive function and circulation
- Boosting energy levels
- Relieving muscular tension and keeping the back and joints moving
- Sleep problems
- Managing anxiety and building self esteem
- Boosting your immune system
We also offer self care management advice and support.
To find out more about the complementary therapy service and how to access therapies please contact the office.