Your Voice Counts
We have several ways you can feed back on how you think we have done.
The easiest way is via surveymonkey, simply follow the link below
survey monkey service user feedback
Alternatively you could
- E-mail any member of the team (email addresses on our website www.thebrunswickcentre.org.uk or emailing us at contact page
- Call us on 01484 469 691 or 01422 341 764
- Text our feedback mobile 07976 401 653 (please note, texts received anonymously. Include your name and number if you'd like us to contact you)
- Speak to any member of staff
- Send a text to any member of staff, mobile numbers available on the About Page under Opening Times
- Complete a comment card, widely available at any of our offices
- Complete and return one of our 'thumbs up/thumbs down' forms which are available from any member of staff
- Take part in evaluations of events and activities
- Use our Complaints and Compliments procedure (see downloads below)
- Email the chair person of the Charity if you feel you cannot do any of the above at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing how we are doing and how we can make the service work better for you.